GETTING THE MOST OUT OF LIFE
1. Life is not what you find – life is what you create.
2. You don’t have to be No.1 to be a success.
3. We can reduce the weight of our burdens.
4. There are unusual, unexpected places where happiness can be found.
5. Good cheer is to be spread, not hoarded.
6. Happiness is not measured by possessions.
7. Even a weed can be a beautiful flower.
8. Pain and adversity can be put in perspective
9. When it is dark, we see the stars best.
10. Everyone’s life has its own logic.
11. Kind words can turn gloom to sunshine.
12. As long as you still see the mountain, life is not over.