I wonder if there is a perfect recipe for Living Right.
Here are 9 ingredients!
1. Life is full of cacti - but we don't have to sit on them.
2. The good life starts only when you stop wanting a better one.
3. Its never too late to be "what you might have been"
4. In spite of the cost of living, its still popular.
5. Life is what happens, while we're making other plans.
6. You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.
7. We regret the things we didn't do, more than the things we did do.
8. Life can only be understood backwards, however it must be lived forwards.
9. If you want to put the World right, start with yourself.